Thursday, September 13, 2012

SMOKKEE'S NFL WEEK 2 (Confidence Picks)

Hello, WORLD!! Smokkee Singleton here. I'm sorry I missed you guys last week. I hope ever body won their Week 1 confidence pools. I had an off week, lost in 2 of the CPs I'm in by less than 10. I had a better week with my Fantasy team but I still lost that too. 

Anyway, why worry about the past? Here's my picks for this week. According to the stats generated by my CP on Yahoo, I picked a ton of underdogs this week. I still don't understand how you cna be an underdog when it's still an early season but hey...

I got a (13) Bears beat the Packers. We'll see how that goes tonight right? I gotta get outta here now but I'll fill you in on the rest of my picks tomorrow or just click that link to see my picks in that pool. Dueces!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment