Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LeBRONGATE Continued: Now the Legends Have Their Say!

Hello, WORLD!! Almost two weeks after the ego trip known as “The Decision”, the backlash of  LeBRONGATE is still going on strong! BTW: I believe I’m the first (and to my knowledge, only) person I heard use the term LeBRONGATE, probably because it’s more of a Dwanyegate if we’re getting all technical about things. Anyway, so far we’ve heard Cleveland CAVALIERS owner Dan Gilbert, who’s ‘open letter’ to LeBron cost him $100,000.00 , David Stein, & Mark Cuban. The only other people who’s opinions I was seriously looking for was Micheal Jordan’s, Kobe Bryant’s, & Phil Jackson’s. Well, we got Micheal’s (NY Daily News on Jordan's Reaction & Video) and as an added bonus, Charles Barkley’s(Charles Barkley on "The Decision", from The Huffington Post)  and now, Magic Johnson’s (Magic on "The Decision",NBA Fanhouse). While I strongly agree with their statements, I also wanna add one: As bad as LeBron James wants a championship, I still don’t think he’ll get one next season even with one of the top 5 players in the league in Dwayne Wade as his teammate. The fact that you can throw LeBron into that same category isn’t lost on me neither. It’s just that the BEST (in my opinion) player in the league is always taking advantage of Wade & James…and Kobe! That player is Carmelo Anthony and if the rumors are true, he is ready to go somewhere else for a better shot at a championship himself….  Hopefully (for me any way) he’ll consider the Chicago BULLS. That’s all for now, WORLD, but hasn’t Jordan and company said enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment